“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PATIENCE A BEST EVER PARTNER IN A GROWTH STORY IN INVESTMENT

Dear Friends,

Ever since I have had been on MMB and even this (your) site, I have endeavoured hard to promote the culture of patience when it comes to investment. There is no substitute to it. But, despite of my sincere efforts, some members exit the stock in a hurry unduly getting nervous. It is not good. Yes, when fundamentally about a recommended stock speak for themselves on the positive, there is no point in getting nervous.

To come to the point I want to bring back home is that following stocks were commended by me in the past few weeks. I would request the members to stay put in these stock. There is nothing wrong with these stocks excepting only the results some are not good :smile:

Kitex
Gulshan Poly
ABM Knowledgeable
Gokaldas Exports
Sintex
(Going in for a right issue)
Kakatiya Cement
Deccan Cement

Tilak
Tagged:
·

Comments