“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PEARL OF WISDOM

Dear Friends,

How are you !!

Life has so much to teach to you/us and so much to offer to you/us provided we are serious with it. Today when I was going through the print line in one of the New Paper, I came across few "golden words" which make me to look inside the inner most layer of my so ordinarily lived a life. How come that a human being takes the life so easily and is seldom or never careful about his/her potentials ? - each precious moment has to be valued in its true sense lest we shall sadly fail to make the best out of this precious life.

Here I share few lines which make a wonderful reading,

"This universe responds to every positive or negative thought. One must utilize one's potentials well and put the body, heart and soul whatever one does.

If you follow this strategy, the universe will work for you. Your positive thoughts and actions will attract the universal forces towards you as you intensify your focus towards your goals. This will help in living life to the full.

One has to clear his past karmas and work for higher and higher casuses/goals to get the full support of the universe.

If your aiming and thinking is backed by good deeds, then nobody can stop you from achieving the goals that you have set for yourself.

You will gain respect not only amongst the people around you but in your own eye as well. What is important is that you prove that you are the best - to yourself first."

It just needs timely initiative in the right earnest.

May God bless us all !!

Tilak
Tagged:
·